Pages

January 11, 2014

Christmas Ornament Exchange :: Part 2


I've received 2 more lovely ornaments as part of the Christmas Ornament Exchange.

I adore this gorgeous stitched Christmas tree in a mini embroidery hoop, which came all the way from Rhonda in New Zealand.


And not only did I receive this sweet little Chistmas stocking from Gabielle but a bar of chocolate too!

Thank-you to all the lovely ladies who sent me beautiful hand-crafted goodies. I'm looking forward to doing it again next year!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Amber! I'm so happy you like the ornament - and I'm breathing a sigh of relief they all made it in one piece! It was such a lovely thing to be involved in prior to Christmas and we should definitely do it again. All very best wishes for 2014.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...